Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Scion

Server impression and feedback[NEW]

Рекомендуемые сообщения

First of all,

I wanna thank you for hosting such a good war3ft server it is probably the best at the moment, otherwise I would have hosted one myself.

I will try to use formal English so you could translate this text if you have trouble understanding.

Who am I ? 

I am Scion I have been playing this server recently alot because I have nothing at the moment going for me.

My goals are reaching TOP15, having fun and leveling my races. CS 1.6 is also one of the better parts of my childhood although I am 23 years old.

My feedback based on my experience on the server.

Some races are unbalanced and need a relook at them.

I will start with the basics of balance

Legend : * Feedback ; - Example ; # Possible solutions

* Player's should never exceed the default 255 health of counter-strike for many reasons which are:

- If a player has dodge + higher than normal health that player because unkillable in 1 clip of a gun (The race is : Minotaur)

# Change it so that minotaur cannot buy HP item, or rework his Dodge bullet/Hp skill.

# Make mask unavailable for minotaur since he has regeneration (HP per sec skill)

- If a player has a way to gain back the health which were lost it should be limited back to 100 health only and not higher. (For example : Human has 255 HP and if he uses mask he can leech back to 255HP)

# Make it so mask can only heal you back up to 100 HP.

- Players with much hp can regenerate all of it back without a problem, thanks to the item called "Calm" or "Tranquility" even tho "HPP" (Healing pot is disabled)

# Make tranquility unavailable for races that have higher default HP than 100.

* Anti - Spam chat

- Chat gets spammed by messages such as vips getting money or steam users getting something.

# Disable those messages of vips getting money and steam users getting benefit but still give it to them.

- Tome should be relooked at it gets spammy for the server and very loud sometimes.

# Add a new item called "Greater Tome of Experience" which will take all of your money and give you XP based on that, or easier just give 10x the XP with 10x the cost of item.

- Kids spamming voice chat or possible other annoying users playing music through their mic

# Add a vote gag plugin to the server

* Knives and talismans

- Ice knife needs to be relooked at, it gives you a guaranteed kill which is very overpowered.

# Disable ice knife

# Lower the time in the frozen state

# Make the range smaller for enemies affected

# Make players invulnerable during the freeze state (do not take dmg in frozen state, but also not shoot)

- Jump knife should be disabled on small maps and enabled on big maps

- Helm talisman charges should be reduced to (3) per round instead of (5)

* Rewards and ranks

- At the moment there is no goal for ordinary players other than having to level their races or shoot a dude in the head.

# Make ranking ladders monthly, give whoever is in top15 VIP for 7 Days (1 week), if they are already a VIP it should extend their current status or be given something else

- Rank system should be for a month if you do plan to reward top15 players

# Only reset ranks every month or 2 weeks

* Locked races and vips

- Players should be only able to spawn 3 times a round, anymore would be stupid.

- Change every week/month which races are vip and which are not.

* Swapping teams

- The player that is being transferred to the other team loses their current race because someone in the other team is using that race.

# Keep the race of the player who is being transferred

That is all for now, I will add more if anything comes to mind

Thanks for reading

Поделиться сообщением

Для тупых переведу: он ноет по поводу жирности минотавра, спама от випоских сообщений, ну типа пидор2281337 взял 5к взял скорость взял самотык и т.д. и просит добавить вотегаг дабы заткнуть 10летних детей,

А также ему не нравится нож заморозки, и шлема, просит сделать шлемов 3, и нож менее длительным,

Поделиться сообщением

8 часов назад, Scion сказал:

First of all,

I wanna thank you for hosting such a good war3ft server it is probably the best at the moment, otherwise I would have hosted one myself.

I will try to use formal English so you could translate this text if you have trouble understanding.

Who am I ? 

I am Scion I have been playing this server recently alot because I have nothing at the moment going for me.

My goals are reaching TOP15, having fun and leveling my races. CS 1.6 is also one of the better parts of my childhood although I am 23 years old.

My feedback based on my experience on the server.

Some races are unbalanced and need a relook at them.

I will start with the basics of balance

Legend : * Feedback ; - Example ; # Possible solutions

* Player's should never exceed the default 255 health of counter-strike for many reasons which are:

- If a player has dodge + higher than normal health that player because unkillable in 1 clip of a gun (The race is : Minotaur)

# Change it so that minotaur cannot buy HP item, or rework his Dodge bullet/Hp skill.

# Make mask unavailable for minotaur since he has regeneration (HP per sec skill)

- If a player has a way to gain back the health which were lost it should be limited back to 100 health only and not higher. (For example : Human has 255 HP and if he uses mask he can leech back to 255HP)

# Make it so mask can only heal you back up to 100 HP.

- Players with much hp can regenerate all of it back without a problem, thanks to the item called "Calm" or "Tranquility" even tho "HPP" (Healing pot is disabled)

# Make tranquility unavailable for races that have higher default HP than 100.

* Anti - Spam chat

- Chat gets spammed by messages such as vips getting money or steam users getting something.

# Disable those messages of vips getting money and steam users getting benefit but still give it to them.

- Tome should be relooked at it gets spammy for the server and very loud sometimes.

# Add a new item called "Greater Tome of Experience" which will take all of your money and give you XP based on that, or easier just give 10x the XP with 10x the cost of item.

- Kids spamming voice chat or possible other annoying users playing music through their mic

# Add a vote gag plugin to the server

* Knives and talismans

- Ice knife needs to be relooked at, it gives you a guaranteed kill which is very overpowered.

# Disable ice knife

# Lower the time in the frozen state

# Make the range smaller for enemies affected

# Make players invulnerable during the freeze state (do not take dmg in frozen state, but also not shoot)

- Jump knife should be disabled on small maps and enabled on big maps

- Helm talisman charges should be reduced to (3) per round instead of (5)

* Rewards and ranks

- At the moment there is no goal for ordinary players other than having to level their races or shoot a dude in the head.

# Make ranking ladders monthly, give whoever is in top15 VIP for 7 Days (1 week), if they are already a VIP it should extend their current status or be given something else

- Rank system should be for a month if you do plan to reward top15 players

# Only reset ranks every month or 2 weeks

* Locked races and vips

- Players should be only able to spawn 3 times a round, anymore would be stupid.

- Change every week/month which races are vip and which are not.

* Swapping teams

- The player that is being transferred to the other team loses their current race because someone in the other team is using that race.

# Keep the race of the player who is being transferred

That is all for now, I will add more if anything comes to mind

Thanks for reading

Dear scion, actually minotaur gonna be like that, fat, really fucking fat cow, if you had troubles with him try shield from 3 shop. Removing some vip messages, would be good to clear chat, but also does allow you to know who alive, like 2 vs 2, and somethink appears in chat, like someone1337 take 5000 and speed, does means now you playing 2 vs 3, and enemy vip on enemy spawn, some info can be usefull, also about your troubles with 10yearsoldkids, try type /mute to mute some faggs.

Actually, ice knife exacly added for this, and also knife under number 5 same, exacly for instakills, nerfing thesee knife's will destroy them, so much as they wont be usefull.

Rank added just for rankfappers, its all what huge rank players have to do, fapp to seing they name on top15.

Also jump knife already disabled on most ammount of maps, and also downgrading helm is a bad idea, really man.

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, polosee сказал:

Для тупых переведу: он ноет по поводу жирности минотавра, спама от випоских сообщений, ну типа пидор2281337 взял 5к взял скорость взял самотык и т.д. и просит добавить вотегаг дабы заткнуть 10летних детей,

А также ему не нравится нож заморозки, и шлема, просит сделать шлемов 3, и нож менее длительным,

У всех есть переводчик, мог бы не утруждать себя так)

Поделиться сообщением

Ребята а карандаш вам не дать губу закатать, какой продление у Морозного ножа он и так топ нож и один из самых пикабельных ножей и ник-то до него не ныл насчет ножа так что Морозный нож так и останется и не будет изменён никак, что насчет минотавра его только могут по 1 в каждой команде брать и то часто его не берут а если и берут то маленьких ур. так что не вижу тут причин что-то менять, шлемы вот шлемы это хорошо что 4 а не 3 просто 4 в пару сидят на голову в 3 как-то будет криво и не красиво смотреться так что и со шлемами нормально тот кто по головам может давать он и 4 шлема пробьёт и убьёт в голову. 

Поделиться сообщением

23 часа назад, -BneZakoNa- сказал:

bint f8 +tome;tome;tome;tome;tome;tome (and so on)(to buy multiple volumes at once)

I've had that already, i was only suggesting it for server performance/loud noise

Поделиться сообщением

15 часов назад, polosee сказал:

Dear scion, actually minotaur gonna be like that, fat, really fucking fat cow, if you had troubles with him try shield from 3 shop. Removing some vip messages, would be good to clear chat, but also does allow you to know who alive, like 2 vs 2, and somethink appears in chat, like someone1337 take 5000 and speed, does means now you playing 2 vs 3, and enemy vip on enemy spawn, some info can be usefull, also about your troubles with 10yearsoldkids, try type /mute to mute some faggs.

Actually, ice knife exacly added for this, and also knife under number 5 same, exacly for instakills, nerfing thesee knife's will destroy them, so much as they wont be usefull.

Rank added just for rankfappers, its all what huge rank players have to do, fapp to seing they name on top15.

Also jump knife already disabled on most ammount of maps, and also downgrading helm is a bad idea, really man.

I understand a cow having beefy fat HP, but why he is able to dodge bullets, the combination is just frustrating

Поделиться сообщением

Kyborg think like its okay to be gay cow, also players  can pick only one cow in a team, so its a reason why dat cow not gonna be nerfed

Поделиться сообщением

Походу полос,не особо шарит в инглише,человек дело говорит и не ноет. Он говорит про то,что расы у которых есть реген,запретить маску да и вообще на большинстве серверов,шлема запрещены всем рассам у которых есть уворот и природная броня т.е цербер,минотавр,ельф,блуд маг,хуман и таких много,я сам убедился как тут ельф со шлемами гасит,я им за раунд могу сделать -12,-15просто потому,что уворот+шлем ну и + высокая точность стрельбы,я конечно н епротив,но ечли взять еще и випку то тут половина рас будет неубиваемой из-за шлемов....

Поделиться сообщением

Я то шарю, однако там и слова нету про то что надо запретить шлем уклоняющимся, маска, может быть, но вот доп здоровье это 100% надо запретить.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Создать...